It’s Christmas time again! The excitement is in the air! I can guess what you are thinking right now… Whatever you are thinking, creatively unique Christmas Tree Photography Ideas are just what you need this yuletide season.
I bet all the ‘how’ questions are beginning to reel through your mind… If Christmas trees take the greater part of your attention during the holidays, you will benefit greatly from the creatively unique Christmas tree photography ideas I want to share with you.
There is a high probability that photographing your Christmas tree over the years has become a monotonous venture; and you want a tinge of creative difference this year. This leads us to the question of how you intend to achieve a unique Christmas tree photo this year.
Here are a few creatively unique Christmas tree photography ideas to kick start your creative genius and capture that unique image the extra tinge:
1. Making use of bokeh for Christmas background lights is quite common. However, one should make effort to find the balance between too much and too little bokeh effect.
2. You can also play around the photo of the Christmas tree itself by attempting varying degrees of editing prowess; blurring, shades, moods etc.
3. Expand your creativity by shooting your Christmas tree from different angles for special effects and pizzazz!
4. Taking snapshots of ornaments or a portion of the Christmas tree itself brings out another creative angle to your photo.
5. Ensure you capture the setting of where your Christmas tree is set up; Maybe a part of your living room or by the fireplace. This gives a creative edge to your photo than just focusing directly on just your Christmas tree.
6. Your shots should captivate but should not distract from the main subjec